We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Head Chef to join our dynamic culinary team at Cugó Gran Macina Malta. As a prominent establishment in the hospitality industry, we are dedicated to providing exceptional dining experiences to our guests, and we believe that a skilled and passionate Chef is instrumental in achieving this goal.
- Create innovative and appealing menus that cater to the diverse tastes of our guests while considering seasonal availability and cost-effective ingredients.
- Provide leadership to the kitchen staff, ensuring a positive and collaborative working environment. Supervise and train kitchen personnel on proper cooking techniques, safety procedures, and kitchen etiquette.
- Maintain high standards of food quality, presentation, and flavor. Conduct regular inspections of the kitchen to ensure adherence to hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Oversee the procurement of ingredients and manage inventory to minimize waste and optimize cost efficiency. Work closely with suppliers to source high-quality, fresh ingredients.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and manage the kitchen budget. Control costs without compromising the quality of the dishes.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, including food handling and sanitation standards. Stay updated on industry trends and best practices.
- Work closely with front-of-house staff to address guest feedback and enhance the overall dining experience. Be responsive to special dietary requests and allergies.
- Proven experience as a Chef in a reputable establishment.
- Culinary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Creative and proficient in menu development.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure.
If you are a passionate and skilled Chef looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply for this position by sending an email to email@example.com by 31st January 2024.
Applicants already residing in Malta will be given preference