SPICE UP YOUR VALENTINE’S DAY
Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular days of the year. Stores put out chocolates and romantic cards, while restaurants and hotels offer romantic packages for couples looking for a special way to spend the day. And in case you were wondering, you don’t need to be in a relationship to celebrate this special day.
A popular and conventional way to celebrate Valentine’s Day is by giving your loved ones or family and friends an assortment of gifts, including cards, chocolates and flowers. Whilst some others opt to spend the day together, enjoying each other’s company and showcasing their love to one other.
This year, we have come up with some ideas how you could spend your Valentine’s Day in our hotel:
- Take a leisurely stroll around the Grand Harbour Marina right across the Cugó Grand Macina and stop for a cup of coffee or a bottle of wine in the array of cafes and restaurants nearby.
- Scroll through your photos on your iCloud or Facebook account. It will be fun to see how you’ve changed over time. This is an especially good one if you’ve been together for a while. Finish the night with a new photo to add to the mix.
- Enjoy a ferry ride to Valletta and visit one of the wonderful museums or exhibits in the capital. This way, if you’re more of the ‘quiet romantic day’ type, you will be escaping the restaurant madness. You can also grab a hot chocolate on the way back to the hotel for a sweet treat.
- Take a bubble bath for two. Our beautiful soaking tubs can be so inviting, especially if you sprinkle some rose petals on top of your bubbles.
- Dance together, Try out some new moves in your room, in a dance lesson, or even at a salsa club. Valentine’s Day is all about getting close, and this is a great way to do so.
If we’ve got you intrigued with these ideas on how to spend your Valentine’s Day, Cugó Gran Macina will offer guests booking their Valentine’s getaway a free bottle of wine and a room setup with rose petals, including a roof top experience with petit fours and a glass of prosecco.
You can book your room by visiting https://cugogranmacina.com/.